Lollipop Tree

5.05.2006

Randar FUNSIES

SURVEY 1

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
ranch and ketchup

What is your favorite type of food/cuisine?
I like a lot-mediterranean, Italian, Chinese—my favorite from day to day would be Italian I guess

Were you in sports in high school?
yep-cheerleading, volleyball, softball, diving, tennis

Were you a boy/girl scout?
I was a Girl Scout for a while—my mom was president of the NW FL division—we did really cool boy-scouty things

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
um, nugatory

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
ummmm….can’t remember. Do birthday cards count?

Can you change the oil on a car?
no

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
2

Ran out of gas?
thank God no

Best thing for breakfast?
sweet potato pancakes, yogurt and granola, bacon, eggs, and blintzes, McFlurry—I LOOOOVE breakfast

What is your usual bedtime?
weeknights…10-12

Are you lazy?
not really at all, except on weekends I like to lay in bed for a few minutes before popping up

Do you read the newspaper?
online, and almost all online news sites

How many languages?
2…English and ASL

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
People, InStyle, Lucky, Shop, Allure, National Geographic, Blend, others

Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs?
Old school Legos are the coolest EVER—I liked Lincoln Logs too though

Red wine or white wine?
RED all the way

Favorite season?
FALL or a cool NE summer

Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
yep, I have my degree in education…

Are you stubborn?
as an ox.

Favorite TV channels?
HGTV, Comedy Central, E!, Food Network

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman

Afraid of heights?
I have a holy reverence for them, like I don’t lean on railings or windows really high up and get a little nervie when at extreme heights

Sing in the car?
one of the best places to do it…I totally jam out

Ever used a gun?
yepperoo

Are musicals cheesy?
love them, but yes

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
horseback riding underwater archaeologist/archaeology professor

Do you believe in ghosts?
yes—so real, don’t mess around with them

Are you superstitious?
nope

Take a vitamin daily?
nah, I get most of the needed stuff

Wear a bath robe?
no…too hot. Get ready in a towel

What do you wear to bed?
depends…usually t-shirt

First concert?
Britney Spears. Neat, I know

Favorite genre of music?
like a lot…probably pop

Any tattoos?
yep-2

Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?:
depends…Target is sooooooo fun and I end up buying clothes, accessories, and randar funsies there; Wal-Mart is just so busy I always buy more than I need; not really a K-Mart person…ever

Nike or Adidas?
neither now, but I used to be all about Adidas (All Day Long I Dream About STEPHANIE!)

Fritos or Cheetos?
neither on a regular basis but I LOVE Fritos!

Ever heard of "gorp?"
I haven’t…

Ever heard of spuba?
nope…gosh I am dumb

Ever take dance lessons?
yes, ballet when young and hip hop when older

Is there a profession that you picture your perfect future spouse having?
Naah…as long as he is happy. I do tend to like guys with different strengths than mine (like enginerds)

Can you curl your tongue?
oh yeah baby

Ever won a spelling bee?
yep, won the regional in 4th grade! I am a spelling nazi to this day.

Own any records?
yes from childhood

Own a record player?
still have my dad’s…

Regularly burn incense?
ew…no. I heart candles though.

Tea or coffee?
both! Coffee in morning, tea at night.

Favorite kind of cookie?
Teacakes! oatmeal raisin, peanut butter

Can you swim well?
yep, swam competitively for 8 years

Ever had braces or a mouth piece?
braces and have this guard still because of teeth grinding worries (haven’t worn it in about 4 years)

Are you artistic?
yes…but not in the painting/drawing way; I work well on large scale items and with colors…I am the visionary, not the worker

Are you patient?
not really; in some situations, yes

Ever won a contest?
a few…

Best room for a fireplace?
living room, bedroom

Have you ever gone fishing?
heck yes I have

Hey, these are better questions than the usual fare...


30 unknown facts/secrets about yourself.

SURVEY 2


1. What does your MySpace headline mean?
it’s something I say a lot

2. Elaborate on your default photo?
me in the car on the way to a charity event

3. What's your middle name?
Christine

4. What is your current relationship status?
In a new(er) relationship

5. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now?
black dressy capris, a light blue BR shell, white linen jacket with silver threading, and black sequin slides (casual day at worky!)

6. What is your current problem?
transitions and decisions…

7. What do you love most?
meeting and getting to know people, spoiling people I love, having fun

8.What makes you most happy?
it depends, knowing I made a difference, feeling fulfillment through activities

9. Are you musically inclined?
yeah, not so much…

10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
I am not sure I would change anything…because it would probably change something about today and I don’t know the implications; thank God I’m not God.

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day what would you be?
hmmm even though I don’t like birds, I would probably be one to fly and see a lot of stuff, or maybe a shark

12. Ever have a near death experience?
at least one…

13. Name an obvious quality you have?
I am very outgoing and love to talk to people

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Bad Day-Daniel Powter?

15. Who did you cut and paste this from?
Melissa

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Yay! A bestie-FEATHERLICIOUS! And my next door neighbor growing up

17. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
sure I have

18. Have you ever been in a fight?
not a physical fight, but yes, a pretty deeply rooted fight

19. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
yep yep yep

20. What's the first thing you notice about the SAME sex?
their handshake; their posture

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Grande Sugar Free Vanilla Nonfat Latte or Toffee Nut Latte or Mocha Mint Frap

23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
Really, who hasn’t?

24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?:
people used to say I looked like Julia Roberts, or Blossom; most recently I was compared to a brunette Scarlett Johanssen (YEAH RIGHT-he was CRAZY!)

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
umm..yes

26. Did you have braces?
I didn indeed

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
no I love it…

28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
told me they loved me or that I made them want to be a better person; sent me random cards

29. Do you speak any other languages?
sign language?

30. Whats your favorite smell?
clean laundry or savory smells like cooking with garlic and onions

No comments: