Lollipop Tree

5.02.2006

paint the town...

Update: just cracked open first diet coke of the day about 25 minutes ago. Only started craving it about 20 minutes before that. woot woot! I think I have figured out a way to make the deprivation work…make myself an iced coffee in the morning, drink a bottle of water, drink tea at lunch, crack open another bottle of water, then drink my soda mid afternoon for a pick-me-up.

Captain Kidd just told me of her resolution to stop eating refined sugar, processed flour, and artificial sweeteners. She realized the havoc they wreak on her bod and is cleansing herself. I think that is a good idea. Perhaps I will cut back on these substances also, although I don’t really eat that much of them anyways (hahahaaa…). I could NEVER give up ice cream though…EVER!

So I am feeling much better this afternoon than yesterday…that is a good thing my friends. yesterday I went to work out and didn’t even do a full dose of cardio because I felt woozy and flushed and a bit shaky/dizzy. NOT GOOD. So I thought I might wake up early this morning and do some cardio. That, of course, did not happen. BOY even vowed to call and wake me up AND my dad knocked on my door. The plan was actually to have my dad knock on the door and then snooze until BOY called. I followed the plan, but BOY didn’t call until 5:45a, which was too late to get there, work out, get back, AND get ready for work (oh darn, i couldn't go after all). So I slept until 6:30…WHICH WAS AMAZING. I needed that sleep.

Trying to decide what to do with myself after work. This is my one day without a planned activity after work this week. Eeks! I really really need to get my oil changed and I should work out (which would have been checked off the list already had I gotten my lazy butt out of bed this morning), but the rentals are going over to the sister’s house to see the new addition and renovations and then partake in some dinner. So I think I should go, but I really wanted to get my nails did too…AND hang out with BOY. I am thinking I need to head out to East Bumble right after work and get my oil changed over there (do NOT want to head out there at 5 with everyone else and their mother during rush hour) and see the sissiepoo’s house. That will make the fam happy, even though I WANT to work out/get my oil changed/nails done (all miraculously in one hour after work) and then hang out with BOY. Okay what I really want to do is hang out with BOY even though I don’t even know what he is up to. I am such a hotard.

No comments: