Lollipop Tree

5.16.2006

fun quizzie thingeroos...

so i just copy them off myspace and fill them in on a word doc...these are from the past few weeks...

This OR That:
the Opposite Sex.
1. Guitar or Drum Player: guitar
2. Skater or Surfer: surfer
3. Brown or Blue Eyes: I like both, but crazy blue is soooo beautiful
4. Blonde or Brunette: brunette
5. Brains or Looks (Be honest!): brains all the way…gotta keep me intrigued and entertained

Food.
11. Hamburger or Hotdog: hamburger
12. Pie or Cake: um, probably cake (depends on the types)
13. Apple or Banana: banana—LOVE bananas
14. Coke or Pepsi: hmmm…coke
15. Chicken or Beef: chicken on the day to day basis, beef at nice restaurants
16. Oreos or Chips Ahoy: OREOS!
17. Pancakes or Waffles: waffles…unless you have sweet potato pancakes
18. Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
19. Strawberry or Cherry: cherry
20. Watermelon or Cantaloupe: Watermelon
21. Potato salad or Macaroni Salad: potato salad
22. Wheat or White: wheat
23. Tic Tacs or Candy: candy…and tic tacs are candy
24. Sausage or Bacon: bacon bacon bacon!
25. Sour Cream and Onion or BBQ: not a huge chip person, but of those 2, SC&O (but salt and vinegar or tortilla with lime otherwise)

Sports.

26. Baseball or football: FOOTBALL!
27. Hockey or Basketball: basketball
28. Tennis or Golf: Tennis
29. Skiing or Sledding: Sledding
30. Bicycling or Jogging: Bicycling

Stores/Restaurants.
31. McDonalds or Burger King: McDonald’s
32. JC Penny's or Sears: Nordstrom—or Dillard’s…I haven’t been to either of the choices in YEARS
33. Walmart or Target: depends on what I need, Walmart if I am cheap and need basics, Target for fun cutesies
34. Trophy's or TGI Fridays: TGI Fridays
35. Albertson's or Vons: Publix—I heart Von’s though; we don’t have them here

Clothes.

36. Pants or Shorts: Pants
36. Zip-Up or Pull-Over Sweatshirt: pull-over with hood
37. Sandals or Flip-Flops: flip flops
38. Dresses or Skirts: skirts
39. Mittens or Gloves: Gloves
40. Print or Solid: solid

Names.
41. Bob or Bill: Bill—woot woot!
42. Jessica or Jennifer: Jessica
43. Erica or Erin: Erin
44. Carie or Kari: Kari
45. Todd or Tom: Todd
46. Lynn or Lee: Lynn
47. Sarah or Susie: Sarah
48. Jack or John: Jack
49. Lisa or Linda: Lisa
50. Mike or Nick: Nick

Music.
51. Punk or Rock: both, or punk
52. Pop or Alternative: pop
53. Rap or Techno: rap
54. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera: Xtina
56. Korn or Staind: Staind
57. Limp Bizkit or Linkin Park: Linkin Park
58. Guitar or Drums: Guitar
59. Piano or Violin: Piano
60. CDs or Radio: CDs

TV.

61. Dawson's Creek or 7th Heaven: Dawsons!
62. Angel or Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Never seen either
63. Law and Order or The Practice: Law & Order
64. One Tree Hill or The OC: neither
65. Smallville or Charmed: Neither

Cinema.
66. Bruce Willis or Bruce Lee: Willis
67. Jennifer Love Hewitt or Neve Campbell: Neve
68. Aladdin or Lion King: BOTH!
69. Snow White or Sleeping Beauty: Snow White...
70. Comedy or Drama: Comedy for most situations
71. Horror or Science Fiction: sci fi
72. Scream or I Know What You Did Last Summer: def Scream
73. Not Another Teen Movie or Scary Movie: Not Another Teen Movie
74. Titanic or Pearl Harbor: Pearl Harbor
75. The Mask or Ace Ventura: Ace Ventura

Computer/Video Games.

76. AOL or MSN: AOL
77. Dogpile or Google: Google
78. Mac or PC: Mac
79. PS2 or N64: ps280. Mario Brothers or Zelda: mario brothers

School.

81. Pen or Pencil: pen
82. English or History: history
83. Math or Science: science
84. Home Economics or Woodshop: economics
85. Backpack or Messenger Bag: messenger bag

Animals.
86. Cat or Dog: dog
87. Fish or Hamster: fishy poo
88. Tiger or Lion: Tiger
89. Butterfly or Lady Bug: lady bug
90. Seals or Otters: seals

Changes over the past 3 years:

3 YEARS AGO TODAY

Where did you go to school? Vanderbilt University
Where did you work?: no where; during the summer I directed cheerleading camps
Where did you live?: Nashvegas!
How was your hair style?: choppy hair...blonde and red highlights
Did you wear braces?: nope
Did you wear glasses?: no no no
Who was your best friend?: Morgan, Feather, Christy, Jaime
Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend: no one
Who was your celebrity crush?: hmmm Ryan Phillippe maybe
Who was your regular-person crush?: Matt, Justin
How many tattoos did you have?: 1
How many piercings did you have?: 6
What car did you drive?: Baby-my black Montero Sport
What was your favorite band/group?: Daniel Beddingfield, John Mayer, rap, pop (probably a bit of Britney in there)
What was your worst fear?: hmmm I guess failure?
Had you smoked a cigarette yet?: I had
Had you gotten drunk/high yet?: yes
Had you driven yet?: yes
Had you been to a real party yet?: uh huh
Had your heart broken?: oh yeah
Had broken someones heart?: yea

HA HA HA!!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW !!!!!

Where do you work?: Baptist Health Care/AccessEscambia
Where do you live?: Pensacola, FL
Where do you hang out?: BOY’s house
How is your hair style?: longer, brown with blonde highlights
Do you have braces?: no
Do you wear glasses?: yaaay! Still no
Who is your best friend?: morgan, feather, Christy, mk, jaime
Still talk to any of your old friends?: oh yeah
Who is you bf/gf?: the billiard
Who is your celebrity crush?: hmmm…matthew m, ryan gosling, no one really though
Who is your regular-person crush: BOY
How many piercings have you had?: 5
How many tattoos?: 2
What kind of car do you have?: Volvo XC90
What is your favorite singer/group?: it varies; I like most pop, rascal flatts, and weird punk/indie rock
What is your biggest fear?: failure, being alone
Have you smoked a cigarette yet?: yup
Have you gotten drunk or high?: yup
Have you been to a real party?: yup
Has your heart been broken?: yup
Have you broken someones heart?: yes, unfortunately

The Spectrum Song...

RED:
Closest red thing to you? label on bottle of water
Last thing to make you angry? Bad driver…
Are you a fan of romance? I am; I used to pretend not to be, but I am a romantic at heart.

ORANGE:
Closest orange thing to you? orange gerber daisy in flower arrangement on desk
Do you like to burn things? I do! I am kind of a pyro…I LOVE candles!
Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Oh yeah
Do you have anything against ginger hair? No I love people with orangey-red hair
Usually full of energy? Yes yes

YELLOW:
Closest yellow thing to you? writing on my mousepad
when is happiest time of your life? So far? Being with people I love!
Favorite holiday? Christmas! I love easter too though!
What makes you smile? A lot of things…
Are you a coward? No, not really at all
Do you burn or tan? tan

GREEN:
Closest green thing to you? green leaves in flowers
Do you care about the environment? I do, but I am def not an environmentalist
Are you jealous of anyone right now? Nope
Are you a lucky person? i do tend to be lucky, and I am definitely blessed beyond belief
Do you always want what you can't have? usually
Do you like being outdoors? LOVE it!

BLUE:
Closest blue thing to you? mousepad, cup (they are equi-distant)
Are you good at calming people down? In person, yes; on the phone, not particularly
Do you like the sea? I LOVE water and the ocean
Last thing to make you cry? I got a little teary at Grey’s Anatomy when a man cried on the show; to REALLY cry though—after Morgan’s wedding
Are you a logical thinker? Yes yes
Can you sleep easily? Oh yeah, I am a sleeper

PURPLE:
Closest Purple thing to you? gotta search for this one….ooh there are little tiny wildflowers in my bouquet
Like being treated to expensive things? Who doesn’t? yes, I enjoy the fine things in life
Favorite type of chocolate? Probably Sees or Orion (Czech chocolate)—has to have nuts or toffee or something in it though
Ever met anyone in royalty? Don’t think so
Are you creative? Uh huh

PINK:
Closest pink thing to you? a flower on my tinkerbell picture frame
Do you like sweet foods? LOVE LOVE LOVE them
Like play-fighting? Oh I love it; both physically and verbal sparring
Are you sensitive? Not really
Do you like punk music? Yes yes

WHITE:
Closest white thing to you? paper, cup
Would you say you're innocent? Um, a little bit
Always try to keep the peace? I am not very confrontational and I am always the middle man, but if something needs to be stirred up I am not afraid to do it
How do you imagine your wedding, if you want one? I have a few pictures…small destination wedding in a beautiful chapel, lakeside on a mountain, beach, in a big church…whatever ‘fit’s the best when I finally tie the knot
Do you like to play in the snow? I loooooooooooove it
Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentists? Not at all…I actually really like going to the dentist

BLACK:
Closest black thing to you? the compie
Ever enjoy hurting people? NO
Are you sophisticated or silly? Both simultaneously
Afraid of death? Not really, I just hope I’m not in pain or don’t suffer long
Would you like to go to space? Eh, not really
Do you have a lot of secrets? Not too many

No comments: