Lollipop Tree

5.23.2006

fun questions...

1. Spell your name backward:
einahpets

2. Story behind your first name:
named after my sister’s favorite doll-a moldy bath doll named stephanie

3. Whens your birthday:
April 8th…woot woot!

4. Where do you live:
Pensacola, FL—the ‘redneck riviera’ and one of the prettiest places on earth (when it’s not gross)

DESCRIBE YOUR:

5. Wallet:
um well I have a few; the one that is always in my purse is a small Dooney and Bourke heart one with a see through window on the outside and a zippered compartment that holds the important cards and cash (it’s pretty small)

6. Eyes: brown, brown, and more brown

7. Toothbrush: white with pink and blue

8. Jewelry worn daily:
diamond earrings, roley bling, tri-color gold bracelet, yurman ring

9. Cell Phone:
alltel Samsung mp3 player red phone

10. Pillow cover right now:
pink satin

11. Car:
Volvo XC90

12. Bedroom:
elfin fantasy green

13. Sunglasses:
HUGE white bulgari shads

14. yeyhfirehaf:
yes please!!!

15. Cologne/Perfume:
Spring Flower or Silver Mountain Water by Creed

16. Song listening to:
80s tunes; Keane

17. Piercing:
2 in each ear, cartilage

18. What you are wearing now:
black sandals, black pants, cream lacy shirt

19. Wish:
I was not at work

20. Wanting:
to go back to sleepy poo

21. What are you doing after this:
the survey? Planning a presentation, working, hanging out with boy and fam

22. If you could get away with it and murder anyone who would it be?
I’m not that into killing people actually…

23. Person you wish you could see right now:
the BOY or my besties

24. Favorite kinda of Dinosaur:
I always liked the brontosaurus

25. Something you're looking forward to in the coming week?:
going on vacay to PA with BOY

26. Something you just ate:
2 wheat thins (went to Waffle House last night around midnight and still full!)

27. Something you are deathly afraid of:
not deathly afraid of anything

28. Do you like candles:
love them, but I don’t burn them that often

29. Do you like incense:
not particularly

30. Do you like the taste of blood:
ew no it tastes like metal

31. Do you believe in love:
most certainly

32. Do you believe in love at first sight:
no love takes time and commitment; I believe you can feel a connection at first sight though

33. Do you believe in the one:
I do indeed

34. Do you believe in Heaven:
Can’t wait to get there

35. Do you believe in God:
in love with him

36. labyrinth or the Rocky Horror picture show?
oooh toughie…Labyrinth

37. What's your favorite type of aquarium fish?
I heart aquarium fishies; the brightest most shiny type…I always love a good clown fish

38. What foreign nation would you most like to visit?
any Scandinavian country, New Zealand, Brazil

39. Can you eat with chopsticks:
oh yeah…apparently I don’t really use them correctly though

40. What's your favorite coin:
quarter or dime

41. What are some of your favorite colors?:
hot pink, emerald green, teal

42. Do you prefer south park or family guy?
south park I think

43. What's something you wish you could understand?:
a foreign language; why some people are mean

44. What are you planning on doing tomorrow?:
um, working, working out, packing

45. Who did you last text:
BOY

46. Have you ever smoked more than a cigarette?
yes

47. Are you shy around your crush:
nopey mcschmopey

48. Do skeletons creep you out?
not really

49. Do you watch saturday night live?
not much anymore, but I LOVE old school SNL

50. Would you sacrifice your favorite possession for your best friend?:
in a heartbeart

51. current mood:
I was in a crappy mood earlier but now I feel much better! Yaaay happiness!

No comments: