Lollipop Tree

5.10.2006

peace out...

I think a pillow should be the peace symbol, not the dove. The pillow has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have a beak to peck you with. –Jack Handy

Stephie1010 is an excited girl. She has a beautiful bouquet of flowers on her desk, LOVES her new cheer babies, is getting her hair did in 30 minutes, is working out this afternoon, and will eat yummy yummy delicious pizza this evening. Oh, and she looks super cute at worky today (gold brocade Parameter suit bought on MAJOR sale from boutique that was closing…like, normally a $480 suit for about $100—yes, I am a shopping GO-ddess).

The weather is icky out, but this weekend they are predicting KILLER weather…totally sunny, 80-85ish, no humidity…HELLO BEACH! My tan is def starting to fade after 2 consecutive weekends of ick.

So, my friends, BOY and I had the ‘what’s going to become of us when he leaves’ conversation last night (noooo I didn't bring it up, he did). And we decided to stay together and weather it. It kind of sucks that he is moving to pretty much the farthest place in the contiguous US that he can, but hey, I ADORE the NW…so frequent visits will have to ensue. Gotta love the price of plane tickets and ridiculously long traveling time. He is worth it though. Totally.

No comments: