Lollipop Tree

8.09.2006

ugh blech boo

Seriously, why do I do this to myself? I have, once again, eaten myself into a coma. Ugh. Okay the list reads: banana, small bran muffin, slice of chocolate pound cake (I thought it was spice bread when I cut it and then upon tasting, realized it wasn’t—thank God I had a small slice!), cup of tomato soup, and jerk chicken salad with mango. Wow. It’s not that all of it was too awful for me, but really, I feel sick.

On a happier (but still food related) note, however, I am excited to sushi tonight with the carebear. Ugh. Although the thought of it at this juncture makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

meetings all day and it's black outside. i want to go sleepy night night!

1 comment:

Billy Striepeck said...

Last night I had about 30 mini perogies after the bar..... it was so good though.