saw Step Up tonight with the girlies...whoa, like every other dance movie (it's kind of a blend between flashdance, center stage, and save the last dance--very happy bouncy flick for steph), it made me wish i could dance. yes, i am a decent dancer socially, but i want to be able to really dance. like REALLY.
and then i thought of my good friend dane...
"Dude, we gotta go out, man. Let's go." "Naw, I don't wanna go out." "Come on, dude, let's go get some chicks." "Yeah? Just like that? What about that whole middle ground where YOU'RE AN IDIOT?" "No dude, let's go get some CHICKS." So they wanted to go dancing, right? Guys go to the clubs, cause that's where, you know, you go.. the girls go. Girls go to DANCE. You get ready with your friends. "This time let's just go DANCE tonight! Let's just... Fuck guys tonight. Let's just stand in a circle around our shoes and our pocketbooks... And let's just dance. And if guys come near us we'll taser them. Zzzt. No guys." You never hear a guy say to one of his buddies, "Hey listen, Mike, Michael. Tonight, dude? I gotta dance. What, chicks? No, no. Fuck chicks, dude. I wanna dance. I just want to express myself through the art of dance, Mike. I don't wanna see a chick..."
although i think boy might be the only guy in the world who does like to go out just to dance...hmmmm
2 comments:
Actually, some of my friends here love to dance. When you come up, you may just hear "Guys, let's just go out and get in a circle with our wallets and short hair, and just dance."
well then i shall certainly love them.
so excited baberoo!
Post a Comment