came across this silly survey at work and filled it out. woot woot!
1. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
Probably about 120
2. How many of those are heels?
Probably about 90-100
3. What jewelry did you wear today?
My 21st birthday present to myself necklace (turquoise and diamond ‘s’), my roley bling, my gold link bracelet, and my diamond studs—just the stuff I never take off
4. What underwear are you wearing?
Cute rainbow boy-shorts—I heart them
5. Do you have a jewelry box?
Um…I have a jewelry armoire
6. Do you dye your hair?
Yes…does a bear have hair?
7. What is in your CD player right now?
6 different mix CDs
8. When is the next time you plan on going to the bars or clubs?
Probably next weekend
10. What are you wearing?
Navy blue skirt, coral print halter, navy blazer
11. What makeup do you wear?
None when I can, but to work I wear concealer, bronzer, shadow, mascara, and lip gloss…mainly Px and MAC
12. Do you have a lot of candles in your room?
I do…but I keep my fan on so high they all blow out!
13. Is pink your favorite color?
All-time yes, but of the moment, no
14. What purse did you carry today.
A cheap big green hobo—it’s ab fab
15. Whos your favorite character on Sex and the City?
Carrie, hands down; she’s just like me
16. Do you have a job?
I do…I coordinate a community non-profit and do special projects for Baptist Health Care
17. Team Kristen or Team LC?
Team LC!
18. jennifer aniston or angelina jolie
Aniston—but jolie IS gorgeous and a great humanitarian
19. What did you buy last time you went shopping?
4 pairs of shoes for $70 total! All so cute!
20. Do you own anything by Vera Bradley?
Yeah, too much. But none of the pastel really girly stuff.
21. Is your cell phone with you at all times?
Most likely
22. Do you own Chanel sunglasses?
nopey
23. When was the last time you wore a dress?
Um, Monday
24. Straight hair or curly hair?
Love both.
25. What is your favorite magazine?
Allure, Shop, Lucky, InStyle
26. California or New York?
Hmmm…CA
27. Do you keep up with celebrity gossip?
Kind of, but I don’t make a point of it
28. Diet or exercise?
exercise
29. Did you play with Barbies when you were little?
Nope.
30. Do you go to the tanning bed?
Heck no. skin cancer in a box. Okay I have been a few times when in dire need.
31. Did you ever own a Spice Girls CD?
Yes. :
32. Do you think you're fat?
no
33. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what what
would it be?
The dark circles under my eyes
34. Do you post bulletins asking people to comment on your pictures?
NO
35. Did you ever take dance, gymnastics, or cheerleading?
All of the above
36. Have you ever been in a pageant?
No no no no
37. Have you ever modeled?
nope
38. Do you get manicures and pedicures often?
I am always pedicured (at least 1/month), but rarely get manicures bc I am so hard on my hands
39. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope…attraction and lust maybe, but love grows over time and is so much more
41. Do you look like anyone famous?
Don’t really think so…I have been told Blossom when I was younger (thank God not now) and Julia Roberts and Scarlet Johanssen (just because ‘I have big lips’)
43. Is Cosmopolitan practically your Bible?
Not a big Cosmo fan at all.
45. Are you a daddy's girl?
Most definitely. It’s one of the bestest things to be.
47. Do you already have your wedding planned out?
No. I have only started thinking about different aspects over the past few years because of all my friend’s weddings. But I have definitely been thinking a lot about it lately.
48. Do you make wishes when it's 11:11?
No, not purposely, but if I notice any double time I do.
49. Do you prefer football players or baseball players?
Baseball overall bc of body type. I have actually never dated a football player (or one who is playing while we are dating)—but a lot of formers.
50. Do you think you're girly?
Probably. In the good ways. I like getting dolled up but don’t primp much and love getting sweaty and doing things. And I generally think like a guy, but there are definite times when I am ALL GIRL. Like all the time recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment