Lollipop Tree

8.08.2006

Stuff...

Work Thus Far:
1. learned about presidents…did you know that Thomas Jefferson hated the pomp of the presidency so much that he greeted ambassadors in his PJs? Or that Andrew Jackson’s parrot was ejected from his funeral because he was chirping obscenities at the guests? Or that John Tyler has 15 (legitimate) children? Or perhaps that Warren Harding used to offer the White House china as an ante in poker games when he was out of money? (I do the daily trivia for my office’s morning get together…)
2. THERE ARE ONLY 139 SHOPPING DAYS LEFT BEFORE CHRISTMAS! Harrod’s in London has set up its ‘Christmas World’ already…
3. Comments about the outfit (which, by the way, has made everyone happy and smiley and is: pink pumps with ruffles, a teal Betsey Johnson skirt bedazzled with painted and sequined flowers, a dark green tank, a hot pink blazer, a white pop bead necklace, and a ponytail complete with the pouf):
a. at the cafeteria my favorite servers said I looked soooo cute and that I was the only person they knew who could pull it off. they said, ‘now we would laugh and make fun of anyone else trying to wear that, but you look great.’ (they obvi don’t know my mom!)
b. what a beautiful skirt!
c. let me see your skirt!
d. well you sure are colorful!
e. two younger guys I work with stop me in the kitchen. Chad: Stephanie, what are you wearing. Let me see that. Alex: that is amazing. Chad: you look just like your mother today. Me: I sure am my mother reincarnated. Chad: you know, I used to go to church just to see what she was wearing every Sunday. Me: I know! It was one of her methods of evangelizing. She got the sinners to church. What will Pam wear today? I gotta go to see! Chad and Alex: giggle…
f. my boss: how can I take you seriously in hot pink?
g. that is a happy outfit!
h. you are always so colorful and shiny! I wish I could wear that!
i. well aren’t you just so pretty today?
I aim to please peeps, I aim to please. And it’s only 9:54.
4. Facebook stalked.
5. Turned in Pampered Chef order (yes, I love recipes and cooking stuff even though I don’t cook—but I only bought things to make NOT cooking easier—like a cherry pitter, apple corer/wedger, citrus peeler, bendy funnels, grapefruit knife, and wine bottle opener).
6. Unwrapped new coasters (it was a task, that is why it goes on this list)
7. Planned next serious blog...
8. Completed survey below...
9. told stories of shopping fiasco yesterday and my search for the perfect day planner, which is yet to be found, but i settled for mediocrity for the moment.
10. Work accomplished: ZILCH. Nada. Nothing.


105 Facts About ME!


1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
Noooo but I hope soon maybe? but I know who I am going to marry...

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
Ummm maybe like a year, after that a few months

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
This amazing Lilly towel from Bill’s mom

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
Have I ever had a cell phone I HAVENT dropped would be a much more fitting question. Pretty much daily.

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Gas, plane tickets, friends, wine

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Well I just ate oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, and bacon

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Teeth and eyes.

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
More Than Words-Xtreme

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
East Hill-woot woot!

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
Verizon-love it!

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
Nordstrom, Banana Republic, Anthropologis

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD?
FCC-staffer/director for 6 years then worked full time for a year and a half

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
In a board game…

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
Not since middle school….

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Brittany Moore’s last weekend and another this weekend and then another…aaaaaah! Wedding season!

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
My parents, then Bill….

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
July 4th

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
In N Out Burger, Pick Up Stix

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
“Everything is relative…”

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
Sushi places, anywhere we can talk…

24. CAN YOU COOK?
I most certainly can, I just choose not to most of the time and plus the boy is better…

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
A goldy green Volvo XC90

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
2 nights ago…

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
oysters, mushrooms

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
Honesty and silliness?

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
My fear of failure and fear of being vulnerable. Physical attribute: my dark circles under my eyes

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
4 days (cheer camp, on call 24/7 and actually working from 7a-11p)

33. FAVORITE MOVIE?:
Probably Zoolander or Moulin Rouge

34. CAN YOU SING?:
Not amazingly, but I can add to a choir

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
The Saint

38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
Cellular device and keys

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
Mountains and cool weather

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?
Personal lapperoo (yaaay mac!) and at work a desktop (booo dell!)

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Dane Cooks, hands down.

45. DO YOU SMOKE?
I am SMOKIN’! hahaha, but no…it’s pretty icky.

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
Depends…

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
My pillers and Winnie the Pooh

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
Of course…they suck, but if they are meant to be, they work.

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Depends on the makeup and filling. Sweet Potato pancakes any day of the week, but a nice banana stuffed French toast is quite delish.

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
I seriously heart it.

52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Over medium or scrambled with cheese and tomatoes

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
Yes-in that I believe it is scary and can be used but heck no in following it.

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
The boy…

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
A cheer parent

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?
Jaime telling me she would call me today

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
4; 2 for my head and 2 for accessory

59. What are you wearing?:
This amazingly colorful outfit—pink pumps, teal Betsey skirt with sequin and painted flowers, green tank, and pink blazer. So hot right now.

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
I wanna love you more than anyone…-Gavin Degraw

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
Grape, or Raspberry preserves

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
Hahaha…it frustrates me to no end. But I am learning.

63. CAN YOU SWIM?
Oh yeah, used to competitively

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Banana pudding or Birthday Cake by Blue Bell for premade or Coffee Oreo from Bruesters; I like lots of different stuff from the mixey places

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
I ADORE maps! I could study them for hours. So much fun!

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I never drive without my car doors locked.

68. EVER ATTENDED A THEME PARTY?:
Um, I was in a sorority in college. Theme parties were my life. And boy and I make regular parties into theme parties sometimes…

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
FALL!

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
It’s my favorite…

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?:
6:45a

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
Sweaters, brisk air, snow, and cuddling

73 LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
A while ago after my accident

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Boots a calico kitty

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
So cool.

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
Choreographing in Clearwater

78. BIRTHDATE?
April 8

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
Happy.

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
Nope.

87. ARE YOU SMILING?
Always.

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?:
More than I can explain…

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?: Scandanavia, New Zealand

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
Thank God no.

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Oh yeah…on my luuuhva.

94. WHATS UR FAV. NAME?
Sumner, Franklynn Isabella, Caroline, Madeleine, Noah, Justin

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?
Rainbow striped with gold, black and white, and red, brown and pink

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
No school for me.

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
I did! I went to DC with the besties and then to NoCal and OR and WA with the baby!

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
Yep, to the Caribbean and to Alaska (AMAZING!)

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?:
I sure do.

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
3rd floor of an office bldg.

101. ARE YOU HAPPY?:
I am. I really am. And I have joy when I am not immediately happy.

102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN HOSPITAL?
Uhh, I work in one.

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
YES!

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
Earrings, ring, 2 bracelets, a watch, and a necklace

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Get to work. No not really. Post this on my blog and then work. Maybe.

1 comment:

Billy Striepeck said...

That's my girl!