Lollipop Tree

6.19.2006

Things that make me mad:

1. when I overcommit myself and stress out—like the fact that I have to be decorations chair for a gala event with a $300 budget, write a HUGE application to be on Fortune Mag’s “100 Best Companies to Work for” (talk about pressure at work), interview 5 families for an system-wide incentive rollout and education program, go to cheerleading camp for the next 4 days with 9 middle schoolers (when I really should be at work), coordinate the release of a community-wide study…all during July. Neato.

2. iced tea brewed with lemon…some people don’t like lemon…hellooooooooooo!

3. when I am stupid and don’t realize the implications of a seemingly harmless and simple action

4. losing my tan

5. my shoulders and back bulking up…I warned my trainer about it and he laughed…yeah, laugh on…it’s not your clothes that aren’t fitting

6. the cafeteria RUNNING OUT of carved turkey today…booo them!

just realized yesterday that it was the first father’s day I had been home/with my father since 1999…yes, since high school. Silly cheerleading camps icky job. But I was so happy to be around this year. Yaaay daddy!

No comments: