here is a little quizzard, survey thing about the 1st person on my friends list on myspace (who just happens to be BOY). thought it was cute so posted here too...
1. What's their name?
William Morgan Striepeck, Jr
2. What's their age?
24 years old with the big 2-5 coming up November 5
3. Is the person younger or older than you
older by 5 months
4. Gay, bi, or straight?
I am for shizzle that he is straight
5. Single or taken?
TAKEN by moi
6. How long have you known this person?
um about 6 months, but it feels like I have known him forever
7. First impressions?
thought he was so preppy with his sweater and button-down on, and cute, and he looked like he was smart
8. Are they the same as you expected...
so amazing all the time, but always surprises me at the same time
9. Are you related?
nopey
10. Where does this person live?
um, in process of moving to Whidbey Island, WA
11. What's this person's favorite thing to do?
love me, cook/eat, run, anything music related
12. How often do you hang with this person?
when he lived here we were together constantly, now, never but yaaaay visits!
13. When's the last time you talked to them?
last night, well I guess this morning
14. Last thing you said to him/her?
I love you. bye
15. Miss this person?
so much.
16. How did you meet this person?
at a bar when a friend messed his collar up (I fixed it)
17. Are you friends?
heck yes we are!
18. When will you see this person next?
AAAAHHH next weekend, so excited!
19. Any songs remind you of him/her?
some crazy ones and some schmoopie ones…and a few I can’t mention…
20. Greatest Memory Together?
so many, but I think going to PA and exploring Philly was so much fun. I also really cherish a car ride when I was a little upset/nervous about what exactly was going to happen to us and we finally admitted that we were in it forever…
21. Greatest Personality feature?
where do I start? So fun, funny, caring, steady, intuitive, kind, etc etc
22. Have you ever dated this person?
oh yeah and still am
23. Has this person ever dated any of your friends?
nooooooooooooooo
24. Do you like him/her?
love them
25. Anything you want to say to that person?
you are my forever. Love you with all my heart.
27. Has this person affected your life at all?
I would definitely say so.
No comments:
Post a Comment