Lollipop Tree

6.29.2006

Centurian

Okay, I am the queen of utterly randar fortunes.

Tonight-dined at Portabello with fam (yummy calamari, tomato basil soup, peanut chicken with vanilla sweet potatoes, and shiraz cranberry brownie and delish red wine)-and our waiter brought us fortune cookies for fun at the end of the experience. I joke that maybe I will get a funny one 'like last time at Shanghai' ("you are the crispy noodle in the vegetarian salad of life...") and LO and BEHOLD I open the cookie and read,

"Maybe you can live on the moon in next century."

WTF? Everyone else's is completely normal, but maybe Stephie1010 can live on the moon.

On another subject, I am completely OVER THE MOON that my baby is back from HELL...yaaay! i missed him so so so much (like I had NO IDEA how much i could miss someone...) and hearing his voice made me so happy and relieved and whoa! love him so much.

No comments: