1. Thank you to my parents, for loving me unconditionally. For telling me that I can do anything I want to in my life. For believing in me. For supporting my decisions, regardless of how stupid they actually might be in the long run. For being understanding when my life brings about changes that take me away from them. For providing a home full of love, laughter, and discipline to me as a child. For being my best friends.
2. Thank you to BOY, the love of my life, for being exactly what I need when I need it. For being the perfect match to my craziness and for letting me go crazy when I need to. For letting me cry on your shoulder. For making sure I eat breakfast. For loving to shop and to get pretty with me. For caring about my health. For fun dancing with me. For being proud of me. For thinking I am beautiful. For cooking for me. For being the perfect balance for my life. For kissing me when I want you to. For loving grooming yourself (and me!) as much as I do. For loving me for what I am, and for what I might become.
3. Thank you to my best friends, who have been with me through so much, and stood by my side, and still loved me, regardless of what we have been through. For giving me tough love when I have needed it. For calling bombarding me with calls on important days (birthdays, sad days, holidays). For the amazingly fun times we have had in cities around the country. For letting me be vulnerable, and forcing me to be honest about my feelings when I try to cover them up. For listening, whether it be to a silly story or a tearful tirade. For being the loves of my life.
4. Thank you to Nordstrom, Banana Republic, Coach, and Anthropologie, for providing the ultimate sources of retail therapy. And thank you TJ Maxx, Ebay, Nordstrom Rack, Stein Mart, and Off 5th, for the ultimate bargain experiences.
5. Thank you to the inventors of: Diet Dr. Pepper, the roller ball pen, the color pink (God?), the ‘clean cotton’ or ‘fresh linen’ scented candles, room spray, and body products, glitter, the cell phone (yaaaay can talk whil driving), the digital camera, pedicures, the iPod, and my blackhead extractor.
6. Thank you to food, for being so delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment