Lollipop Tree

6.30.2006

Insomniatic Thoughts

1. singing Gavin DeGraw’s “Just Friends” repeatedly (well, actually about 3 lines of it…)
2. pondering the rumor circulating the gym re: my trainer being fired
3. being tickled and excited in general that BOY is okay and that I get to see him sooneroo.
4. imagining moment we see each other again
5. picturing a house full of cats
6. tossing and turning at least 80 million times
7. planning Napa Valley and driving adventures (everyone at work yesterday told me places we ‘just HAD to go’)
8. regretting food/wine choice or combination at dinner (I think it was the Shiraz brownie…)
9. calling BOY to chatter on about nothing and get crazy ideas/thoughts OUT of my head
10. thinking ‘I should work on the Fortune app right now since I can’t sleep…NAAAH!’ over and over again
11. mourning the loss of my Ipod

Some fav lyrics from the aforementioned song:
I've had other options too
But all I want is you
Girl your body fits me like a glove
And you shower me with words of love


AND...
But you were just friends
At least that's what you said
Now I know better from his fingers in your hair
I forgive you for what you've done
If you say that I'm the one


Other fav GD song right now..."More Than Anyone"

I'm going to love you more than anyone
I'm going to hold you closer than before
And when I kiss your soul, your body'll be free
I'll be free for you anytime
I'm going to love you more than anyone
Look in my eyes, what do you see?
Not just the color
Look inside of me
Tell me all you need and I will try
I will try
I'm going to love you more than anyone
I'm going to hold you closer than before
And when I kiss your soul, your body'll be free
I'll be free for you anytime
I'm going to love you more than anyone
Free for you, whenever you need
We'll be free together baby
Free together baby
I'm going to love you more than anyone
I'm going to hold you closer than before
And when I kiss your soul, your body'll be free
I'll be free for you anytime
I'm going to love you more than anyone
I'm going to love you more than anyone


*Yes, I am hopelessly in love and schmoopily romantic with the BOY. What can I do? We are so wonderful.

*Yes, I realize 'insomniatic' is not really a word, but in this circumstance I refer to my rule that if you have a college degree you can make up words.

No comments: