You know what I hate? When a relationship morphs from something new and exciting into something just a bit ordinary and day-to-day. I am not sure if my fling with TNB has changed in this manner, but it has been so long since I have seen him I am beginning to forget what he looks like!!! Mr. Stresspants has been super busy with work and memorizing charts with bulls-eyes and rivers on them. Too busy for me? That does not sound like the hallmark of a new, incredible, and fun relationship. Am I not his number 1 priority? I should be!!! While I understand that he is here in the Pensy for his job and that he does put his life at risk in multimillion dollar aircraft almost daily, I could use a little bit more attention. Maybe just once or twice a week. This situation leaves me a lot to ponder…it makes me a bit nervie because I am just not a phone talker and I worry that our short snippets of conversations are not reminding him how amazing I am. Heheheeee. I don’t know. I am also a bit upset because I will be out of town for the entire weekend (read: the time of week I ACTUALLY get to hang out with him) and so it might be another week until we hang out again. Am I up for this? Only time will tell.
No new amazing food up here today. However, leftovers from yesterday include fresh bagels and cream cheese and a carrot-walnut cake with cream cheese icing. I have also been working on my favorite dessert item for a few days…fresh banana pudding (vanilla pudding with bananas and whipped cream in it—not the crappy imitation banana flavored pudding). It is so yummy. In fact, I think it is time for a BP break right now.
Oh yeah, my compie at home is sicky..so stephie1010 is being stealthy at work and writing on the blog-o.
No comments:
Post a Comment