TNB is back in the running. Thank God. I really like him and was hoping all along that he would not turn out to be a complete passive aggressive chauvinistic jerkface. And he’s not. Whoo hooooo! He has basically nothing to do for 2 weeks until selection so he is alllllll mine. Hahahaaa. But now that he is done with all the training, I think it means he can leave really soon. Crap. That is not funsies. Oh well, will cross that bridge when we come to it.
We had a positively yummy dinner last night at Bonefish Grill, complete with Francis Ford Coppola’s Cab (all his wines are quite scrumptious…you should try!), Bang Bang Shrimp (tastes like fried bits with cream sauce…I ate maybe 1 and was proud of myself), yummy bread with olive oil and pesto, salad, and my favorite: Lily’s Chicken (chicken breast with chevre goat cheese, basil, and creamy slightly lemony sauce, and artichoke; it comes with spaghetti squash and veggies…YUM!). for some reason, however, when I drink wine I don’t eat that much so yaaaay! I have about 90% of it left for lunch today. Because I had to get strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was the real kind, not the crappy processed strawberry goo over angel food cake disaster that pretends it is a dessert. No, this was a not so sweet, shortbread biscuit with whipped cream and strawberries in between its parts…DRENCHED with strawberries on top. Heaven. HHHHEEEAAAAAVVVEEEENNN!
Right now I am experiencing the ‘super 2nd day soreness’ problem. I worked out my legs on Wednesday and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sore today. Okay, not that sore. But more sore than I usually am…it takes a little effort and prayer to sit down. I like the feeling though; I am such a glutton for punishment.
No comments:
Post a Comment