Things I Have Recently Learned About Myself:
1. I LOVE the news. CNN in the morning. Reading the paper at work. Checking the Drudge Report and CNN Homepage at least 3 times a day. It pays to be informed as to what is going on in the world.
2. I become VERY VERY kissy when I drink around a boy I like.
3. I don’t need as much sleep as I once thought I did.
4. I can be comfortable in work clothes.
5. I LIKE having a boy around to hang out with and talk to.
6. I get frustrated when I have no productive work to do at work (this is quite the change from my previous job…or maybe I just got complacent bc I wasn’t challenged…)
7. I might actually enjoy small PDAs…every once in a while. When appropriate.
8. I have really missed having a group of people to hang out with and with whom I feel completely comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment