Whoa. What a night. Super amounts of fun were had by…BOY. No, I had fun too, just not quite as much as he did.
So yesterday while I was at work I decided to surprise the boy with a tasty treat. Actually, I walked in the cafeteria and saw that they had banana pudding parfaits and bought one for him. Then, whilst I was bored, I decided to buy him the new Flaming Lips CD (a band he really likes) just for little happies. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE giving little happies. So funsies. So I was sitting here and then I thought about the absolutely delish (banana pudding) that was made for me for my birthday and decide that I should MAKE him banana pudding (he LOVED mine last time) so I got the recipe and thought about making it sometime in the near future. Then I walked out of the office without the parfait I bought, so I pretty much decided to make the pudding for him. So I run my errands and call him and tell him I am coming over and will make him something.
We make the pudding together. It was so good. Then we decide to add stuff to it, just to see. We add walnuts to the entire recipe. OUTSTANDING. Then we separate out a bit and add chocolate chips. Also good, but didn’t really POP! Then I get a bright idea to add PEANUT BUTTER, which we all know makes everything automatically taste better. HOLY CRAP. It tasted like the best PB banana sandwich in the world. YUM-O.
Then we went swimming in the slightly frigid pool with the doggies for a while. They are so cute. One just LOVES everything. She will just jump in the pool for fun and swim. She is living proof that ignorance is bliss. Another is actually a better swimmer, but has to be convinced to get in with the toy. And then they swim (like, stay IN the water) for 20 minutes at a time, fetching the toy and fighting over it. ADORABLE. LOVE it. BOY got a cute pic of them…I may have to post it. Oh yeah, and the other dog just runs around the pool and really wants to jump in every time, but is such a fraidy cat that she won’t.
So BOY didn’t have to work today (what a dork! I am soooo jealous!) and he and his friends have decided to go out. I offer to drive so he can have a super super fun evening and we pick up a friend before grabbing food and going to Seville. We spend a few hours in the Piano Bar…(LOVE it), where BOY proceeds to drink about 8 Irish Car Bombs, many shots of various substances, and probably about 2 pitchers of beer (and he is such a rockstar he didn’t pay for ANY of it!—we even made $20 to vacate a portion of the bar with a few tables open for a birthday party…SCORE!). he told me about halfway through that he should probably stop, but then he and his friendsies went to a table and I started talking to some peeps, and by the time we reunited to go to the boom boom room (or skank tank as they call it—either way, it’s the dancing room), he was OUT OF CONTROL. Oh yeah, and I can’t be remiss to mention that he wore his sunglasses all night. As a joke thank God. But it was hilary. Okay so he is crazy drunk, we are ‘dancing’ (if by dancing you mean he and his friend are stumbling about and I am holding them up) and he kind of reaches the point of no return…you know, he isn’t really moving all the much and has this ridiculous look on his face. And then he announces he has to pee, so I go with him. Good thing I did, because he could barely walk and probably would’ve started some fights if I hadn’t led him by both hands (we resorted to that because he was running into everything!). after that, I decided we should go home, so we head back into the skank tank to tell his friend…and we run into a few of the flight instructors. One of whom I kind of know because we always work out at the same time. So that takes a while and then his friend is like ‘you guys needs to go because all these instructors want to hit on you, etc etc.’ NEAT. Well, I can take care of myself, but we needed to go anyways. BOY passes out on the way home, and upon arrival at his house, expels some of his poison through gastrointestinal pyrotechnics. Then he brushed his teeth and passed out.
It was a good night. I know he doesn’t remember much of these stories, but he was cute. At least he wasn’t a belligerent drunk. And he called me his girlfriend. Interesting…
He sure is suffering today my friend. I woke up at 6 to go to work and he was still pretty icky. Just talked to him…and it’s recovery time. All I know is that he better recover fully before tonight…because it sure is MOLLY RINGWALDS TIME! And stephie1010 will be having oodles and oodles of fun. WOOT WOOT!
Time left until I get off work for the weekend: 1 hour, 25 minutes. CAN’T WAIT!!!
The beach is calling my name…SSSSTTTTTEEEEEPPPPPHHHHHIIIIIIEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment