Lollipop Tree

4.12.2006

OOOH! Shiny!

Current, New, and/or Chronic Obsessions:
1. NEW: Raspberry Lemonade Jolly Ranchers…little hard drops of heaven
2. NEW: BOY’s cooking
3. NEW: BOY’s hands (they are BEAUTIFUL! Nice shape, fingers, nails, no icky callouses, and they are the perfect size!)
4. Instead of continuing the listings of things I am obsessed with re: BOY, just know that I like a lot about him, i.e. pretty much everything
5. Warm, sunny weather
6. Blogging…both writing in mine and stalking others. I am finally listing it as an obsession because I think it has officially reached that level
7. Double stick tape.
8. Wearing green…pretty much everything I own now has the color in it (that may be a lie…let’s say everything recently acquired…)
9. Giggling. Last night I had one of those fits when something not even very funny sent me into a fit of hysteria—I laughed so hard I cried and convulsed…BOY just sat there and watched. And laughed at me. I can’t even remember what was SO funny.
10. Styrofoam cups.
11. The smell of clean laundry. Or clean BOY.
12. My new ridiculously large Dior sunglasses.
13. Not cleaning my room.
14. Cool whip.

1 comment:

stephie1010 said...

heheeee...i am ms. sneaky pants...