Lollipop Tree

4.21.2006

Random Lister

1. I am seriously obsessed with laying out in the sun and swimming in BOY’s pool right now.
2. I am also obsessed with working out.
3. I accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOTHING at work today. NOTHING.
4. I also did not attend a meeting I was supposed to last night. I TIVOed it instead. Which means I will have to watch it at some point this weekend and write a synopsis. EWWWW.
5. I got my nails done almost 3 weeks ago. The remnants of the polish are still there.
6. I am craving ice cream. Bring me excessive amounts please.
7. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
8. Gas is ridiculously expensive and I REFUSE to pay the price.
9. Okay maybe I will. Stephie needs to get herself around.
10. I heart BOY.
11. Stephie’s the coolest.
12. I really want to get a new book to devour this weekend. Something intellectually stimulating.
13. I think it’s ridiculous that celebrities CURSE their children with these awful names. Just bc their parents are famous does not mean they won’t get made fun of. Oh and by the way, there are much more important things happening in the world than famous people having kids in Namibia…
14. I just want to dance!!!!
15. The blisters I acquired last week (Friday) are still there and don’t seem to be healing so well. Oopie bears.
16. Time for Stephie to peace out of work. Yaaaaaaaaaay weekend!

No comments: