Lollipop Tree

4.07.2006

Thinking...

And when I think; I’m dangerous. First of all, I am wondering why it is absolutely beautiful all week and then early Friday comes (I call the Fridays I get off work early ‘early Fridays’) and it is DISGUSTING!! And it might rain tomorrow too...on MY birthday. how dare the weather not cooperate when I want to go to the beach or out on the boat or have any chance of looking amazing.

HOLY CRAP! One of the ladies I work with brought me banana pudding for my birthday. it’s quite possibly the yummiest thing I have ever tasted. And definitely the best bp EVER! FOOD ORGASM.

I dreamed last night. I know you dream every night, but I NEVER remember them…and I remember some from last night. I think it’s because I ate dinner so late and went straight to bed with a very full stomach. Here are random snippets that I remember:

1. I was debating what tumbling pass to throw in a nationals routine. Decided on a whip through to layout step out. REASON I DREAMED IT: maybe because a lot of my friends are at NCA College Nationals right now and one called me to see if I was coming?

2. something about a Mandy Moore concert…I’VE GOT NOTHING ON THIS.
If it were Ashlee Simpson or Gwen Stefani I would totally say it's because I want to see them...

3. wedding dress shopping…I think this one stems from the fact that my doctor’s office called yesterday to reschedule an appointment. Apparently they are moving on the day of my original appointment to their new location…in the old Brisch’s Bridal bldg. and I passed it yesterday…I don’t think I will ever be able to go in there without picturing prom and wedding dresses hanging everywhere. And then she will poke and prod me.

4. Quiznos subs. See last post from yesterday.

5. my leg cramping up. Oh wait, that happened in real life. I need to drink more water!

So, my dreams were nothing spectacular, but it is strange that I remember all that. WEIRD!

I am so excited to get off early today; this afternoon I am either going to the beach solo, shopping with mommy or Carrie, or doing something else…just NOT BEING AT WORK! Woot woot! Have to work out at 5:30, then hopefully (fingers crossed) doing something with BOY tonight. Haven’t seen him in a couple days and need my fill. Wink wink nudge nudge.

I realize I didn't actually go into what I was thinking about when I first started this post...what a rabbit trail follower I am...

No comments: