Lollipop Tree

9.13.2006

thinking...

1. that maybe my stomach wouldn't hurt so badly right now if i hadn't eaten the following today: a biscuit, bacon, garlic cream sauce pasta, biscoff cookies, frozen yogurt, and lots o chinese at shanghai buffet
2. that planning a wedding is actually quite difficult. this coordination of dates thing SUCKS
**Every saturday in april, may, and june is booked at most places. hello sunday wedding.
3. about how i HATE being bored at work. today: meeting, phone calls, emails, schedules, work assignments-all accomplished during about 2.5 hours. and i am there for 8.5 hours. so i: played minesweeper (and FINALLY won the expert level), shopped for bridesmaid dresses, looked for locations, talked to the ladies up front, twiddled my thumbs, picked my nose, planned my night. UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!
4. that i am SUPER excited for this weekend. dinner with MK and rentals, lazy day in NOLA, then dinner at NOLA and out on the town.
5. that i am also soooo stoked for next weekend's wedding in Boston!

**Reasons Why***
*I get to see baby! I miss him so much!
*I love the northeast in the fall! I hear all the leaves are already turning!
*I have never been to Boston but everyone tells me I will HEART it!
*The weather is perfect. 60s in the day, low 50s at night.
*I get to see boy! AAAAHHHH!

Okay back to thoughts:
6. I really wish I wasn't working right now. That way, I had time off during the days, time to visit friends in need, and time for tons of trips...like I could go see people for an extended period of time instead of 2 day whirlwind trips. Don't get me wrong...i love my job, but i think because I am bored i just feel underutilized. however, the campaign is about to kick up.
7. i am tired.
8. i can't read people on the phone very well.
9. my ring is the most fabulous thing i have ever seen.
10. i have noticed that EVERYONE likes to discuss weddings and tell you what happened at theirs, or what dress they wore, or what one of their friends did, etc etc. it is so much fun.
11. i have really good skin right now. thank God.
12. i need to work out. it's been almost 2 weeks.
13. i really wish baby would write in his blog. i like to read his thoughts (yes this is a subliminal not so subliminal message).
14. i can't believe feather saw the winking man again! aaaah!
15. can we just elope? tomorrow? and then plan a wedding? from seattle?
16. my lips are chapped.

okay folks that's about it. i am outtie like trouttie.

No comments: