Lollipop Tree

9.19.2006

quizzie poo poo

neato.

1. Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine…kind of. My bed is actually downstairs, but I slept in the queen bed I normally do in the front bedroom of my house

2. Who were you with?
Myself. and pooh.

3. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Checked my email, showered

4. What song is playing now?
“She’s” by Ryan Cabrera

5. Where are you?
at work. Oopie bears.

6. Who are you with?
My multiple personalities. They keep me very busy.

7. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Yes. Huggers.

8. Look at your cell phone, who is the fourth missed call from?
A cheer parent

9. Who sent you the last text message?
Carrie

10. What about the third one down in your inbox?
Bill

11. Do you love anyone right now?
Oh yes I do

12. Do you have a crush on anybody?
Same person

The PAST Round...

13. Have you ever told anyone you loved them?
Uh huh

14. And not meant it?
No, I only say things I mean

15. Ever broken a bone?
A hairline fracture in my foot

16. Felt someone up?
Ummm I think mainly guys do this, but yes I have…

17. Have you ever been caught doing something you shouldn't?
Of course; who hasn’t?

18. Ever been beaten up?
Oh no I can stand my own, plus, I am a lover, not a fighter

19. When were you last drunk?
Last Friday…

20. Ever flown on an airplane?
Yes, it’s a monthly occurrence.

21. Ever sat on your butt all day?
That is what I do every weekday.

22. Ever thrown up in public?
Oh yeah. The best was in London on the sidewalk in front of Harrod’s and then in the tube station (I had food poisoning)

23. What about passed out because of alcohol?
Um probably

24. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
This chocolate tastes good, and my baby…

The FUTURE Round...

25. Wanna get married?
YES YES I am!

26. Is he/she your current boy/girlfriend?
The person I want to marry? Most def…

27. How many kids do you want?
2-4

28. What gender?
I don’t care, but I would like a girl for one of them

29. Would you make a good mom/dad?
Oh yeah

30. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
Quite a few people actually

31. Where would you like to live?
Seattle for a while, overseas, NC, someplace beautiful with lots to do and 4 seasons

32. What kind of home would you like?
A happy one

33. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy.

34. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Married, maybe in grad school or working an awesome job and incredibly, deliriously happy

35. 10 years?
Still happy

36. Do you plan on telling your boss to shove it any time soon?
Nope.

The MYSPACE Round...

37. Look at your top 8... who is number one?
Bill

38. Why is he/she number one?
Because he is the most amazing man I have ever met and my best friend AND LUHVA

39. Ever kissed anyone on your friends list?
Uh huh

40. Ever seen any of them naked?
Yes yes I have

41. Who was the last person to leave you a comment?
I don’t know and I can’t look right now…

42. Do you start messages to people, or do they send them to you?
Usually starts with them to me

43. How often do you log in to MySpace?
About once a day

44. Do you get excited by new comments/picture comments?
Who doesn’t?

45. Do you have any celebrities on your friend list?
Noooooooooo-wait, yes- Dane Cook

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and
random Q & A.

Best
1. Male friend: bill
2. Female friend: morgan/feather/mk/christy
3. Vacation: Alaska or boy visits

Worst
1. Time of day: mid afternoon
2. Day of the Week: Thursday
3. Food: mushrooms or sardines
4. Memory: hmm I don’t know

Last
1. Person you saw: David, my boss
2. Person who called you: will
3. Text: carrie
4. IMed: one of my cheer babies and MK
5. Messaged over myspace: um, maybe Kari
6. Person you called: my mommy

Today
1. What are you doing now: this survey, replying to emails, sucking on chocolate, reading the news, completing data requests for work (I like to multitask), and thinking about my wedding
2. Better than yesterday: each day is better
3. What are your plans: work, cheer practice, working out, cleaning room, phone

Tomorrow
1. Is: Wednesday
2. Got any plans: work, wax, pilates, movie?
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: work

Favorite
1. Number: 10
2. Song: I love too many!
3. Color: pink, emerald green, navy blue
4. Season: fall
5. Movie: Zoolander, Moulin Rouge

Currently
1. Missing someone: desperately
2. Mood: very very happy
3. Wanting: chapstick and day to end
4. Craving: kisses and hugs…

TRUE OR FALSE

I am a morning person: true
I am a perfectionist: very very true
I am an only child: false
I am currently listening to rap: false
I am currently in pajamas: false
I am currently single: false
I currently like my answer to the question above: TRUE
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: false
I am addicted to myspace: true
I am online 24/7: true; at work and home
I am very shy around the opposite gender: false
I can be paranoid at times: false
I currently regret something that I have done: false
When I get mad, I curse frequently: false
I enjoy country music: sometimes true
I enjoy jazz music: true
I love smoothies: true
I enjoy talking on the phone: false, not really unless that is the sole means of communication
I have a crush: true
I have been drunk at least once in the past week: true
I have a hard time paying attention at school: not in school
I have a hidden talent: true
I have been in love: true
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: false
I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" girl/guy: false
I have all my grandparents: false
I have at least one brother and/or sister: true
I have been told that I have a sense of humor: true
I have gotten in trouble with the Police: false
I have broken a bone: true
I have changed a lot over the past year: true
I have done something illegal: true
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color: true
I have had major/minor surgery: true
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months: true
I have had the cops called on me: false

oh yeah...

No comments: