Lollipop Tree

9.15.2006

i heart the hoff

So all of boy’s new friendsies in WA have decided that he looks and acts just like David Hasselhoff (especially during his Knight Rider days). It’s hilarious; they are even making t-shirts that say ‘don’t worry, I’m with the Hoff,” and are going to make me one that reads “I’m the Hoff’s” or something of that nature. What it boils down to: the Hoff is boy’s drunken persona. And it’s pretty funny, I must admit.

So whenever he texts me or emails me during the middle of the night, I am sure to hear from ‘the hoff,’ not from him. One read “My Stephi, I love you like a fat kid love cake. Sinnfully the hoffe! Kiss” and last night’s was…’the hoffe loves you!’

Gosh I love my Baywatch babe…

However, his appearance has also been compared to the likes of:
1. buzz lightyear
2. jimmy neutron
3. buck rogers (both the comic and the man)

I forget the others, but there are definitely more. Note that most of those are cartoon characters-heroes with sharp jaw lines. So funny.

YAAAAAY Friday! Heading out today for Gulfport for fabulous dinner and evening with MK and the fam and then to NOLA on Sauturday for tons o fun with the Christy and her work friends and MK. So excited.

2 comments:

Billy Striepeck said...

Dolff Lungren from Rocky IV I've heard has the most liking to me.

stephie1010 said...

oh yeah! i forgot about that one! :) i knew it was a big one!