1. how I set 2 new records for myself in Minesweeper…Expert level finished in 183 and Intermediate in 54 seconds…
2. why I needed so much sleep this weekend, but boy did it feel good
3. how fall finally set in here in Pensy…it was 43 this morning! I LOVE it! I pulled out my bright green wool blazer and put on my green pumps…I LOVE fall clothes!
4. why I have a weird urge to go the the fair…especially after last year when I got sick after riding 2 rides and thought I was going to die on said rides. So morgan and I toured all the exhibits, which were quite interesting. But my trip was ruined because all I really wanted to do was eat all the fun fair food…funnel cakes, sausage, gyros, OH MY! But I think I will try to go sometime this week…just to eat! :)
5. why I want to buy decorations and furniture for my future yet to be decided house/apartment/ living situation. I saw the coolest mirror on Saturday and was thisclose to buying it. Must be nesting syndrome…
6. how and why my wedding planning seems to be going so smoothly…conquered this week and weekend were photography (contract, engagement pic dates, etc), floral plan (church setup, reception hall, budget), rehearsal dinner, hotel arrangements, bridesmaid dresses…so great! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment