Lollipop Tree

3.20.2010

Random Survey

So I'm trying to get back into blogging and here's my first attempt...a super easy survey thingie! :) Feast your eyes folks...

Age: 27, 28 April 8...
Bed size: queen
Chore I hate: toilets and cleaning baseboards
Dog's name: Tinker and Jezzie
Essential to start my day: Espresso
Favorite color: will always be pink, but wearing a great deal of purple right now
Gold or silver: BOTH! And at the same time... :)
Height: 5'7:
I am: a bit lazy and a lover!
Job: fabulous with a hint of retired
Kids: wait til Germany...
Living arrangements: a penthouse condo...woot woot!
Mom's name: Pammie Poodbles!
Nickname: Pooper, Stephie, Babe
Overnight hospital stay: um, when I was 8-ish for an asthma attack?
Pet peeve: Mean people and hypocrites.
Quote from a movie: "Come here Tina, you fat lard!"
Siblings: 1 sissy poo!
Time I wake up: um...9:30ish?
Unique thing about my car: the blue paint marks on each bumper from 'kissing' the parking structure's poles. And the color. It's gold? It's green? It's BOTH!
Vegetable I hate: Mushrooms (fungi I know but ICK!)
Reasons I run late: taking dogs outside or feeding dogs.
X-rays I've had: teeth, wrist, ankles, knees, shoulders
Yummy food I make: butternut squash lasagna
Zoo favorite: giraffes, monkeys, and hippos!

No comments: