Lollipop Tree

3.18.2008

here i go again

ON MY OOOOWWWWNNNN! Hey peeps! I starting this crazy blogeroo back up. Oh yes, the craziness, the lists, the randar thoughts, here they all come again, mainly for my pleasure but perhaps for a bit of yours too.

Biggest thing in my life right now: my crazy hubbie just left on deployment for 7 months. Fabulous, let me tell you. I am kind chilling on the downlow right now and cleaning up/getting ready to head back to the Pensy for a few months. It's gonna be awesome, but at the same time really bittersweet because I have so many incredible friendsiepoos up here that I am going to miss terribly.

You know who I'm talking about my little treasure! And the PW, and Livi's mommy, and all my fabulous new spouse's club friends. But don't you know, I am coming back with a vengeance in July to partaaaay it up here in the JOKE!!!

On the other hand, I will FINALLY be back on the same side of the country as my besties! Strom Fulton just had Kennady, Morganza is due in June, my sissy in law just pushed one out, and I am now hoping that it's in the water so my real blood sissy pants decides to finally have one. And I can visit the Christy in NY, Featherlicious in DC, and MK and I can get together for the SATC movie over Memorial Day. And let's not forget my little Bowlester!!! Yaaaaaay!!! And sunshine! EEEKS! :)

Random thought:
my butt's asleep.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay the blog is back!!!! more things for me to procrastinate with at worky!! yay yay yay! i'm so glad you're coming back east..it's far overdue! call me soon poopers!