Holy crap last week at work and it’s CRAZY! Organization’s initiative is gearing up right as I am leaving and wow…let’s just say I have done a lot more for my job during this past week than the past few months, with other special hospital related assignments on top of that…but it makes the time fly and whoa I am almost done!!!
So excited BECAUSE:
1. last practice with cheer babies: Thursday
2. last game with cheer babies: Friday
3. charity event with mommy: Saturday
4. fundraiser at church: Sunday
5. workout, wax, pack, tie up loose ends: Monday
6. leave early morning for almost a month out of townsies: early Tuesday am!
Aaaaaaah! I am way too excited for my own good. WAY WAY too excited!
So boy and I have started making lists of everything we want to do when I am there and I am way stoked about those events (visit to the commissary, Canada, snowboarding, San Juan islands, etc), but mainly I am really looking forward to spending normal qt with him. when I wham bam thank you ma’am visit him it’s great, but I am so super di duper ready to get back into a routine with him and be normal. wake up and not feel pressured to do something extraordinary every night. I am looking forward to comfort, to ordinary. Wait, who am I kidding? We are never ordinary! And this sounds weird, but I am looking forward to start to cook for him. I know, crazy.
Here would be the totally ironic part (and it’s quite possible). He might have to go on a detachment while I am there. What is a detachment you ask? When they travel somewhere else to train. Could be a boat, another city, etc etc. for a week, weekend, 2 weeks. At first he thought he might have his detachment in Pensacola. GREEEEAAAT. I finally get up there for a while DURING THE TIME he is in Pensacola. That would be so ironic. But who knows? We will take it as it comes. But if that DOES occur, I better get my butt in gear to learn how to drive his car and actually feel comfortable doing so…
Anyways, I am excited to say the least. Have a lot of crap to wrap up here before I head out to the beautiful NW but it will all get donesers, of that I am sure.
Will try to write more later. Mwah!
No comments:
Post a Comment