So I can officially look at the weather forecast in Anacortes for my visit to boy next week. Yes, I am that weird. Yes, I check it almost daily. I check my weather daily and his too (hoping for sunshine!), but when we get to the countdown of about 9-10 days I get REALLY EXCITED! And…right now, it’s snowing! Aaaah! Tomorrow should be nice, but with a high of only 31 it will be a tit bit nipply. Eeks! It’s going to be a little chilly while I am there next week too, but at least I will have someone to snuggle with.
Anyways, that gets me excited. And time should pass pretty quickly. I have cheerleading tomorrow night, an all day poverty seminar on Friday with cheer that night, cheerleading all day Saturday, church and relax on Sunday, interviews and a PR event Monday, a pretty slow Tuesday, time for myself on Wednesday, and then I leave on Thursday! Whoopee!!! 7 days…
That’s pretty much all that is going on. Life is pretty darn good. I feel so blessed. And content. And that’s a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment