Lollipop Tree

12.29.2005

I really do heart Christmas...it's the most wonderful time of the year. So...I ran into some peeps I hadn't seen in a while and we had a conversation about running into people who you haven't seen in forever during such a break as this (and for example, such a time as this). One girl remarked that she always spent more time getting ready to go places in fear of these 'surprise reunions...' I remarked that I did not...I just went ahead and traveled places in all my glory...telling people, "Yes, I gained weight in college and look like crap," much to the dismay since they hoped to gossip about me to everyone I haven't seen in forever when they run into them later that week. PS-I haven't had such an encounter in a while, but come on, who doesn't gain some weight in college and learn that you don't have to look perfect all the time?

1 comment:

stephie1010 said...

i will...i am committing to commit to the blog. i have so many funny things to say. not really. :)